I’m a freelance Illustrator living and working in the United Kingdom, Shropshire. I have also worked as a comic book colourist since 2007. That wasn’t something I planned to get into oddly enough! It just kinda happened. That gave me an insight into creating art for comic books, which I have always enjoyed.
I studied Illustration at the University of Wolverhampton. In 2009 I achieved a Master of Arts degree in Illustration.
I work in both digital and traditional media. I am developing a new portfolio of self motivated design and illustration work. I am inspired by video games, fantasy, science fiction and small fuzzy animals.
I am available for illustrative work, please feel free to get in touch.
Please supply me with as much detail about your project as possible. Thank you for your time.
Tommy Tallarico: Earthworm Jim Anthology Vinyl Distributed by Blackscreen Records – September 2017.
I Created original artwork for outer and inner album covers and vinyl labels.
Comic Book Colourist work
All the books I’ve worked on as a colourist.
- Nnewts Book 3 The Battle for Amphibopolis by Doug TenNapel Publisher: Scholastic Graphix June 28, 2017
- Nnewts Book 2 Escape From the Lizzarks by Doug TenNapel Publisher: Scholastic Graphix January 26, 2016
- Nnewts Book 1 The Rise of Herk by Doug TenNapel Publisher: Scholastic Graphix January 6, 2015
- Tommysaurus Rex by Doug TenNapel Publisher: Scholastic Graphix 2012 – 2013
- Ratfist by Doug TenNapel Publisher: Image Comics 2012
- Bad Island by Doug TenNapel Publisher: Scholastic Graphix 2009 – 2010
- Ghostopolis by Doug TenNapel Publisher: Scholastic Graphix 2008 – 2009
- Monster Zoo cover by Doug TenNapel Publisher: Image Comics 2008
- Chumble Spuzz Kill the Devil cover by Ethan Nicolle Publisher: SLG Publishing April 2007
- Catscratch two part mini comic by Doug TenNapel Publisher: USA Nickelodeon Magazine February 2007
- Gear by Doug TenNapel Role: Publisher: Image Comics 2007